Wiki Info - Net info
The agency's history can be traced back to the mid-1920s, when Louis Kalff established the Advertising Section of Philips, under the patronage of Anton Philips, one of the company's founders. In the 1960s, Philips Board of Management established the
Industrial Design Bureau, headed by Rein Veersema. In 1969, the competence center was renamed the Concern Industrial Design Centre (CIDC), led by Norwegian Knut Yran.
2007. Introduced in 1926 by Philips. A bakelite louspeaker on an iron foot with moving coil and stationary magnetic field. Besides a loudspeaker it was mented to be an object of art too. It has a triple lead, the plug contains a switch to select different
impedances. The electro-magnetic system and paper cone are between the two disks. Diameter of the bigger disk is 45 cm. More than 240,000 were produced, in various colors: purple, pink, red or green were also possible. There are no 2 similar speakers, they
all have different cloudy patterns, due to being hand-made.